Always better features
Since the beginning of the development of this software (beyond 2009) we have worked closely with our clients to always respond to their exact needs. The satisfaction of our customers has always been our most satisfactory success.
For that reason, every month we are implementing improvements to the system: from small details (a direct link here or there, for example) to new tools (such as a registration marking system, for example). Certainly, between this moment in which I am writing this commercial presentation of our platform and the moment in which you are reading it there are already several changes and improvements in the platform.
Steve Jobs once said that innovation is not a matter of money but of people, and we really find the strength of our continuous innovation in close collaboration with our customers.
Key elements of our platform
- Fully customized portal for your organization, we give you a unique address for your registrations of the type https://inscripcion.online/MyFoundation, which we will personalize with your logo and relevant contact information and with a design similar to that of your corporate website, if you have one This personalized portal can contain as many pages as you need with information of interest to your visitors.
- Powerful administration panel, from where you will be able to customize the contents of the previous point, as well as everything related to the inscriptions to your events. Manage payments, check traffic statistics on your website, etc. It is translated into three languages (Spanish, English and Catalan).
- Unlimited administrator users, which you will be able to add from the administration panel with two clicks, to help you manage the entire portal or just some events. The platform has a role-based system that allows you to control what each type of user can do.
- Restricted access area for registered people, so that they can monitor their registration process: the status of the same, downloading exclusive documents for those registered for the event, managing their payments, modifying their contact information, uploading documents for review (health card, for example), history of their registration, etc. It is also an interface translated into four languages (Spanish, English, Catalan and portugese) as well as friendly with the small screens of mobile phones.
- Flexible payment management, because we will add to your portal the payment channels that you want to use so that the registered people pay you the reservation or the total amount of the event, so that the money reaches you directly to your accounts (bank, Stripe, PayPal, etc.) and you forget the monitoring of each payment, because the platform takes care of it, updating this information in the registration table. We have an interesting guide on this topic, but you should know that you will love this functionality of the platform.
- Comprehensive email notifications, so you don't miss anything: new incoming registrations, new payments, data modifications by those registered, etc. In addition, the platform has a series of email notifications scheduled for certain events, for example, to notify the registered people that their registration process was completed correctly, or extra instructions to the registrant when they just registered (same that you can configure from the administration panel). In addition, there is a tool to send a "mass mail" addressed to a group of registrations that you have previously filtered (unpaid, by event, etc ...).
- Export of data in several formats, so you can take over the list of inscriptions in case you do not have access to the internet during the event or it fails. Or simply, to save the data of the registered people and process it on other platforms.
- SSL encryption of your portal, is already something almost bound by law and a standard, to ensure that communication between the server and visitors' browsers is private and secure. But in addition, we have recently added the possibility of creating a block of confidential questions in your registration forms, whose answers are kept encrypted in the database for more privacy. And also for legal reasons, the system will offer you to eliminate those confidential responses with a single click when the event in question has ended, so that there is no trace in the database.
- Asynchronous registration process by stages, which differentiates us from the rest of the market platforms. This point is detailed in the next section of this presentation, but in summary you should know that in our platform there are several phases that allow you to 100% control who register and how. If you prefer, the system can be configured to operate in a simpler way, speeding up the registration process in just 2 steps.
- All of the above for the same price: €0.35 EUR per registration !!! Other platforms charge you a monthly fixed fee, while others charge you a percentage of the amount you charge your participants to the event, others charge minimums, and others charge more if you want to use "advances features". We do not, we offer everything for a single cost of euro cents. If you make few inscriptions you pay little, and if you make many inscriptions you pay more, but always proportional, because for us all our clients deserve the best service. Here you have all the information about prices.
Phases of the registration process
Note: for free events and that do not need any documentation delivering, you can use a much simpler configuration in which the registrants just have to fill in the registration form and then validate their email by visiting the link that is sent to them, being automatically accepted. All these options of the registration process are highly configurable and combinable, so you can use them according to the type of event.
Yes, from the control panel you can add and edit all the content pages you need, even illustrated with images, files to download (PDF, etc ...). Before, during and after your event.
Yes, you can add unlimited users and controlling the level of permissions of each of them. From just seeing but not being able to "touch anything", to make them administrators of the same level. But also users with permission to manage a specific event or even only part of the registrations that arrive. In this guide you can learn more details.
Yes, someone can make and pay third party registrations without any problem. A common case is that of parents enrolling their children in summer camps. Another common case is that of companies enrolling their employees in training courses.
When we talk about online card payments, enrollees are automatically redirected to the payment gateway that you have contracted, be it an online payment gateway from your bank or one of the intermediary gateways such as Stripe, Paypal, Openpay MX, etc. Neither the money nor the card details of your enrollees NEVER go through our page.
We configure your registration portal at no cost to you so that it connects properly with the gateways that our platform already has integrated. If you need to use a new payment gateway, we can integrate the platform with it for a single symbolic cost of €100 EUR. Although we already handle the most common ones (Redsys, Cecabank, Stripe, PayPal, Openpay MX, etc ...).
Yes. Unlimited payment channels can be activated on your registration portal: by bank transfer, Stripe, PayPal, Openpay or others for online card payment, and even multiple accounts from each of these payment platforms. And then, for each event for which you want to receive registrations, you can choose the payment channels of your preference, as appropriate.
For each event you can design the registration form you need, with unlimited questions, of different types of response (text boxes, option buttons, drop-down lists, date picker, etc ...). Even for the same event, you can offer more than one "registration modality" with a different price, with different questions, etc ...
No. That is, it is not possible -by now- to build a registration form in which the user is asked certain things (or forced to do so) according to the answer to a previous question. Maybe in the future, but not yet. It is only possible to indicate which questions are mandatory and which are optional.
After you have made the payment we will send you the link to a form where you will leave us necessary information about your first event and your organization. And within approximately 24-48 hours we will send your access credentials to the admin panel of your registration portal.
Short answer: yes. Long answer: the prices on our website already include taxes. In addition, we always extend invoice. Although you should know that if the tax recipient of the invoice is not in Mexico, then VAT is not applied, since it is an international invoice. Our fiscal headquarters is in Mexico.
No. We simply charge a fee for registration, not for payments. Why can we do that when most of our competitors don't? Simple, because the money paid by registered people never passes through our hands, since the registration website is configured so that payments are made through your Stripe account, Paypal, bank checkout (Redsys, Cecabank, ...) directly to the account of you.
Since in this sense we do not have any contact with the financial data of you or your users, we can afford not to charge commissions to our clients for receiving payments. Obviously, it will be your bank or your checkout gateway that charges you for it.
We serve active customers both by email, by whatsapp or Telegram or Facebook Messenger for short messages or fast exchange of information, and by video-conference through Hangouts and / or Skype if necessary.
Of course yes. You can pay us with a card online from any country you are and from any currency. It is the payment gateway that performs the currency conversion. So you can use an australlian dollars card to pay us euros, no problem.
The same happens with your registered people. Your registration portal is configured with the currency of your choice (usually that of your country), and thus the prices shown to visitors will be in that currency. When receiving online payments from your registered people, you will need to have an account with an online card payment provider (Stripe, PayPal, Openpay, Redsys, Cecabank, etc...). that let to make payments expressed with YOUR CURRENCY.
Yes, this platform is hosted in one of the best European datacenters, in Barcelona. And our technical team monitors the performance of the server week by week, in direct contact with the hosting provider.
The thousands of notifications sent by email work as optimally as possible through one of the largest "email relays" (Sendgrid), allowing us to optimally manage the reputation of our domain name. Only one fact: in our peak month of the year (July) more than 100k emails are sent! (2-3 emails per minute on average).
Mini-guides and tutorials every month
We like to pamper our users, and for that reason we add improvements and updates to our platform every month. And we always attach these changes with publications of "step-by-step" articles illustrated with screenshots to help use the new features:
11-06-2021 Sergi Rodrígues
26-05-2021 Sergi Rodrígues
20-05-2021 Sergi Rodrígues
04-05-2021 Sergi Rodrígues
06-04-2021 Sergi Rodrígues